Bell Services Bell Clerk - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 996057BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 06/24/2022
Job Summary:Bell Services Cast Members create magic for our Guests from the first to last moment of their trip! Working in the Bell Services department, you will have the opportunity to make lasting impressions in a fast-pace luxury hotel environment. You will interact constantly with Guests and Cast Members answering questions, providing directions, event information, and other services to help create a magical experience for our Guests and Cast Members. You also assist arriving and departing Guests with their vehicles, luggage, and more.
The starting pay rate for Bell Services Bell Clerk is $15.95/hour. This is a Non-tipped role.
- Work indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather including extreme temperatures and high humidity
- Care and store Guest’s property
- Excellent communication skills and high Guest service expectations
- Greet Guests with positive, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Ensure Guest arrival experience is magical through immersive interactions, including those arriving on public transportation and buses
- Proactively address Guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and other information regarding the hotel/resort or surrounding areas
- Heavy phone answering and basic computer skills
- Write luggage tickets and other required paperwork
- Possess a high level of integrity
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment and with minimal supervision (self-directed)
- Comfortable talking on the phone and using a computer
- Customer Service focused and a positive attitude
- Fully Available Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
- Previous experience in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Previous experience working in a parking facility (e.g., airports, business office building, private parking structures)
- Bilingual preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. You may be scheduled a graveyard shift. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Role
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.