Club 33 Fine Dining Food & Beverage Busser/Steward - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 532312BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disney Parks & Resorts Brand: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 03/09/2018
Fine Dining Food & Beverage Busser/Stewards are responsible for creating an exceptional dining experience by greeting guests and anticipating their needs throughout their entire dining experience. They are responsible for welcoming and interacting with Guests in a positive and friendly manner while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of restaurant areas including kitchen, server, seating area
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen
- Transport all dishes and silverware to the dish room from the dining area
- Responsible for working with large dish machines when loading and unloading dishware, glassware and silverware
- Dispose of trash, maintain the cleanliness of all dining areas and fountain beverage stations
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the area by sweeping, mopping and scrubbing kitchen floors, coolers and freezers and washing and replacing all trash cans
- Follow proper sanitation and HACCP procedures
- Responsible for ensuring chemical storage areas are neat and orderly
- May clean kitchen equipment
- May operate a pallet jack to tow vehicle to exchange trash packer bins if authorized to do so
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Able to do heavy lifting of pots, pans and trays; up to 50 pounds
- Understands principles of proper sanitation
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Exhibits a positive, friendly and helpful attitude to our guests and fellow cast members
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of full service environment
- Previous experience in a fine dining table service restaurant
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or tourism related role is preferred
- Some knowledge/experience working with large equipment
Company Overview:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Keyword: DLR CASTING, dlrcasting