Club 33 Fine Dining Table Service Food Service Worker - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 846243BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 08/19/2021
Job Summary:At the Disneyland® Resort, dream jobs do exist. After all, a company built on imagination and wonder means the work will definitely be interesting. Table Service Food Service Workers provide food and beverage services to Guests throughout our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels in a fast-paced environment, interacting with Guests everyday by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest Service. Table Service Food Service Workers perform various duties including Greets, checks in Guest, maintains cleanliness of the podium and lobby.
The starting pay for a Table Service Food Service Worker is $15.45/Hour
Table Service Food Service Worker is a Non-Tipped role
- Responsible for welcoming and interacting with all Guests
- Requires constant interaction with Guests including answering questions, providing directions, event information and other services to help create a magical experience
- Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the area, maintains menu cleanliness, and monitors restaurant lobby
- Greets and escorts Guest to their table, spieling to Guests while seating and presenting menus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Receptive to special requests
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Guests
- Able to make independent decisions for our Guests
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Perform all job related functions in a cordial friendly manner, committed to exceeding Guests’ expectations
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Previous restaurant experience; understanding of Quick Service environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.