CNC Operator and ProgrammerApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 526583BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disney Parks & Resorts Brand: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 02/15/2018
(Local, Southern California applicants sought - NO RELOCATION OFFERED.)
Starting Pay Rate
The starting pay rate for this position is $27.20 per hour
Those in the CNC Operator and Programmer role operate specialized machines that require programming knowledge to manufacture metal and plastic products. This requires precise technical and programming skills in order to correctly and efficiently mill the desired parts and check the results for accuracy.
Responsibilities:See above under “Job Description.”
Basic Qualifications:Schedule Availability - Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, any shift (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) including holidays, and must be open to any days off.
Technical skills, abilities and experience
- High degree of hand and eye coordination for the production of parts
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics to program the correct data into the milling machine to produce the part
- Experience doing the set-up, programming and operation of a CNC machine
- Experience using precise measuring tools to maintain a high level of accuracy in milling parts with a tight tolerance
- Ability and skills to replicate a product from an sample