Convention Service Attendant - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 958482BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 05/11/2022
Job Summary:Convention Service Attendants typically work banquet events and scheduling flexibility is a must. Cast Members may work breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night events. Heavy lifting related to setting up and breaking down events is a major part of this role. Convention Service Attendants are responsible for obtaining, assembling and arranging tables and chairs for all Banquet events/functions, according to the banquet event order, keeping all event spaces, storage areas, foyers and service areas clean and organized.
- Assists kitchen staff with transport of all food product/food stuffs to and from the event area. Gathers all necessary materials/equipment for event operations.
- Segregates and removes trash, garbage, and cardboard from kitchen or prep area. Maintains and operates Park Banquet vehicles.
- Stages plates, silverware, glassware and all table accoutrements for event in designated lay down area and linen.
- Obtains, assembles and arranges tables and chairs according to the Banquet Event Order. Keeps all event spaces, storage areas, foyers and service areas clean and organized.
- Responsible for ensuring that china, silverware and glassware are returned to the proper dish machine area.
- Completes stock and spoilage records as needed.
- Counts, sorts and organizes linen and other banquet supplies (tables, chairs, etc.)
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Able to do heavy lifting of tables and chairs
- Excellent Hospitality skills
- Speed, accuracy and efficiency are required and ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve Guest situations
- Self-directed (can complete tasks with minimal supervision)
- Willing to follow instructions & take direction
- Supportive of other cast working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Previous experience working in a banquet/catering serving role
- Previous banquet setup experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs , DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.