CosmetologistApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 526194BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disney Parks & Resorts Brand: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 02/13/2018
Dreams. That's what you will find at the Disneyland® Resort. There are many guest service and entertainment roles in which our Cast Members bring Disney dreams to life. From our enchanted Theme Parks and world-class hotels to our spectacular shows and beloved characters, Disneyland® Resort Cast Members have a world of opportunity, and take pride in turning dreams into realities. Cosmetologist Cast Members receive a starting pay rate of $11.51/hr.
- Must have the ability to wash and set wigs and recreate a style from a photo in a clear and defined manner.
- Must have the ability to work pin-on and retouches for parades, shows and venues.
- Provide wigs styled to an approved Corporate design for characters (i.e. Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and appropriate use of styling tools.
- Current California Cosmetology license.
- Willingness to join the IATSE labor union.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role with or without reasonable accommodation, including frequent walking and standing; lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 lbs; working with a variety of chemicals on a daily basis including hair spray and cleaning solutions (i.e., shampoo, vinegar, etc). Training Availability: 6 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date
- Two (2) years of working experience as a licensed Cosmetologist.
- Experience washing and setting wigs.
- Wig or styling experience with synthetic hair.
- Wig or styling experience with human hair.
- Styling experience with period looks.
Company Overview:At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page. IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.