Disney Desk Representative- Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 594565BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 09/13/2018
Job Summary:Disney Desk Cast Member sells Disneyland® Resort tickets within a Good Neighbor Hotel with Concierge-style Disney Guest services. Works at independent and remote locations with in-depth Guest interactions to assist Guests with planning their visit to Disneyland Resort using Main Entrance ticketing systems and online applications. Cast Member must utilize internet knowledge, tour operators, and local services to accommodate Guests' needs when visiting the Anaheim area at these Concierge locations.
Disney Desk Representatives receive a starting rate of $13.90.
- Very high Guest Service expectations, initiative, and ability to hold a conversation with a Guest are expected in this role. Cast Members must have a high level of comfort sharing Disneyland Resort and other product information with the Guest.
- Works independently and remotely at each Disney Desk location at Good Neighbor Hotels and Disneyland Resort Welcome Center selling Disneyland Resort Tickets.
- First contact representation of Disneyland Resort in outside locations. Provides Guest Service through Resort product knowledge, answering phone calls and questions and makes recommendations.
- Must feel comfortable handling large amounts of money and possesses a high-level of integrity. Manage daily inventory of ticket stock per ticket services guidelines.
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy.
- Computer Usage: Highly technical computer systems with a significant amount of memorization required. Very fast paced and high attention to detail is required.
- Demonstrative strong service and consultative skills
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Demonstrated strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Demonstrated knowledge of Disney products and services
- Must be able to work fast paced environment and high attention to detail is required.
- Strong customer service and courtesy skills required, experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office. Programs are used by individual on daily basis in order to communicate, report, and document financials to the management team.
- Strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage with Guests, team members, and management)
- Strong cash handling
- Strong presentation skills and revenue generation focus
- Good organization and communication
- Being able to travel from location to location
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.