Disney Reservation Center Sales Agent - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 860523BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 09/11/2021
Job Summary:At the Disneyland® Resort, Guests have the opportunity to experience not only our magical Parks and Resort Hotels, but our legendary service as well. Their experience begins with their very first phone call to a Reservation Sales Agent. This sales focused role provides personalized assistance to Guests and promotes the purchase of products and services for the Guest’s one day or multi day visit. Additionally Reservation Agents provide information to help Guests with questions about Disneyland Resort and make their visit as magical as possible.
The starting rate for Reservation Sales Agents is $16.75 per hour.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities of the Reservation Sales Agent include but are not limited to sales focused interactions that drive revenue, providing excellent Guest service through personalized conversation, handling high call volume, processing orders and reservations, discussing detailed information about Disneyland Resort and our other products and services, and following cash handling procedures.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proven 2 plus years of sales experience in a service-oriented environment (Not a requirement)
- Demonstrative strong service and consultative skills
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Demonstrated strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, to support the following operating hours Monday through Sunday 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift-including nights and holidays we require full availability and the ability to work more than three days per week
- Proven Bilingual Skills (Spanish)
- Proven Sales experience in a call center environment
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of Disneyland Resort
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Travel Trade Industry
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Proven ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Proven ability to analyze complex Guest requirements
- Proven ability to be technically strong and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.