Hotel Food & Beverage Waithelp - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 1051474BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 11/10/2022
Job Summary:Do you want to be part of a dynamic team at the Disneyland Resort Hotels? Our Hotel F&B Servers are a tipped position. Acts as primary server for food and beverages to Guests in main dining room area of restaurant. Must be knowledgeable of food service techniques. Responsible for greeting guests and creating an exceptional dining experience. Take food and beverage orders and deliver items to guests. They must be able to exceed Guest expectations by answering questions and providing over the top Guest Service. This role does require working morning, afternoon and late night shifts.
The starting rate for this position is $15.00/hour (tipped).
- Ability to serve 4-6 table stations, depending on party size, taking food order, entering in POS system, delivering food to tables and following up with guest service and needs until meals are complete and guest leaves (all course meals, refills, pre-bussing tables etc.)
- Serves food and beverages to guests at counters, tables or booths
- Duties include the self-banking of guest checks as assigned
- Serves food and beverage to Guests at proper temperature
- Shares knowledge of wines, spirits to Guests
- Some computer experience, working with POS systems; entering Guest food orders accurately and efficiently
- Enters guest order into system, delivers guest check, completes self-banking of guest checks
- May set tables and/or seat guests
- Able to articulate menu options and ingredients to Guests
- Clears tables and perform pre-bussing duties, as well as minor clean up around their assigned station
- Work with kitchen/restaurant equipment including, but not limited to coffee brewers, juice and soda fountains and toasters
- Must be comfortable working with kitchen supplies including small/large trays, carafes, coffee pots, plates, silverware and glassware
- Practices proper sanitation procedures and maintains cleanliness of the side stations
- Completes assigned side work as necessary including but not limited to: polishing silverware, folding/rolling napkins, filling condiment caddies, cleaning beverage side station, slicing and pitting fruit for garnishing drinks
- May combine the serving of food with a small amount of the preparation of food or miscellaneous work
- May serve as a Cocktail server
- Demonstrated excellent Guest Service and service recovery abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at troubleshooting and can calmly handle difficult situations
- Basic cocktail, spirit brands and mixology recipe knowledge
- Basic wine knowledge
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to own and resolve guest situations
- Have previous cash handling capabilities and be able to count back change
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Alcohol Awareness Training (i.e. RVP, TIPS or equivalent)
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, Disneyland Resort Casting Hourly Jobs, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.