Linen Production Attendant- Part Time, Disneyland ResortApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 860516BR Location: Anaheim, California, United States Business: Disneyland Resort Date posted: 09/11/2021
Job Summary:This position supports the Hotels Food & Beverage, Lodging and Banquet departments, working with clean and soiled linen performing activities such as: sorting, stacking, transporting, and/or feeding linen into folders and ironing machines
Linen Production Attendants receive a starting rate of $17.85 per hour.
- Responsible for operating heavy machinery: Ironing and Folding Machines
- Folding, feeding, catching, stacking and sorting clean and soiled linen
- Works on production floor around heavy operating laundry equipment
- Keeps Engineers informed of any delay or problems with linen processing machines
- Performs cleaning and basic upkeep of heavy machinery
- Stacks linen on plastic bins or aluminum racks
- Pulls out stained/rejected linen or foreign items from carts
- Assists with opening of new linen and inventories
- May be deployed to other areas based on business demands
- Occasionally assist on pulling metal carts and linen bags to linen control
- Sorts soiled linen into each classification weight and load into rail to be washed
- Maintains, cleans and clears chute of soil when assigned to a tower
- Pulling/pushing carts from chutes to trailers/laundry area
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Supportive of other Cast Members working on the team
- Previous Production or assembly line type work
- Previous experience working in a highly repetitive job- i.e. factory work or machine operator
- Previous warehouse experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting, DLRResortRoles
About Disneyland Resort:
When Walt Disney opened Disneyland on July 17, 1955, he said he hoped it would be “a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Since then, the Disneyland Resort has welcomed more than 800 million guests, expanding to become an approximately 500- acre, multifaceted, world-class family resort destination, complete with two renowned Disney theme parks, three hotels and the exciting shopping, dining and entertainment area known as Downtown Disney District. Through a combination of creativity, technology and innovation, the resort brings storytelling to new heights, and Disneyland Resort cast members play an integral part in bringing that Disney magic to life for thousands of guests every day.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disneyland Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.