Marketing Analytics & Insights Internship, Fall 2018 – Orlando, FLApply Job ID 516689BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Category Disney Parks and Resorts Date posted 01/12/2018
Marketing Analytics & Insights Internship, Fall 2018 – Orlando, FL
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is part of the Global Marketing & Sales organization within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. CIMA influences decision making with integrated, objective, and actionable insights.
Within CIMA, the Marketing Analytics & Insights (MAI) team provides objective assessments of WDPR marketing to inform strategy, understand performance, optimize investment, and maximize business impact.
ResponsibilitiesDay in the Life:
- Providing data mining and statistical analysis to address key business issues and make recommendations accordingly
- Leading research, conducting data analysis and ultimately creating a visualization model of potential outcomes of marketing efforts
- Creating dashboards and reporting to assist in driving business decisions
- Proactively partnering with stakeholders within the MAI team, CIMA organization and other key lines of business in order to compile, analyze and validate processes and data
Basic QualificationsWhat You Bring to the Role:
- Strategic problem solving & analytical skills, with the ability to act tactically
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- The ability to listen and ask probing questions
- An intense attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently, but also in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAS
- Experience with Tableau
- Strong collaboration and project leadership skills
- Senior or higher working towards (or recently graduated within 6 months) a Bachelor’s degree in Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing Analytics, Economics or other related quantitative field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Working towards (or recently graduated within 6 months) a Master’s degree in Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Marketing Analytics, Economics or other related quantitative field
Company OverviewThe Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Intern must be fully available from June 2018 through January 2019.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Housing: A limited number of housing is available for Florida based participants. Interns are able to sign up for housing once they have accepted an internship offer.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.