Seasonal/Full-Time Cruise Vacation Agent, Disney Cruise Line (Florida)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID: 588416BR Location: Celebration, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 09/01/2018
Job Summary:“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true. The starting pay rate for this position is $13.40/hour.
Responsibilities:Communicate with Guests and Travel Agents via inbound contact mediums regarding product availability, pricing, and other services offered through Disney Cruise Vacations. Create magical vacation planning experiences utilizing exemplary sales techniques, solid guest service skills, and strong attention to detail. Meet or exceed established performance metrics associated with the position.
- Highly-motivated, professional Sales and Guest service oriented, ability to work independently and adapt to change
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making through the sales quote, booking, and planning processes
- Proven Sales with a minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be able to meet departmental service levels and revenue goals
- Demonstrated effective verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment, and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to rigorous scheduling requirements
- Willingness to adapt to a constantly evolving product and environment
- The Seasonal role requires the ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays. Season begins December 2018 and ends March 2019
- The Full Time role requires the ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to speak Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.