Attractions Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Guest Ops. SeasonalApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 871766BR Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 10/06/2021
Job Summary:The Guest Operations role at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex is focused on the safety of our Guest while creating a magical experiences throughout their stay. Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports Guest Operations Cast are responsible for engaging Guests, directing traffic, operating motor vehicles, cash handling and delivering narrations of varying lengths in front of large groups and providing audience control in various weather conditions.
The EWWS Guest Operations Seasonal will be required to have full availability:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday availability starting November 4, 2021 – May 15, 2022
Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports complex Guest Operations Seasonal receive a starting rate of $15.00.
- Process Guest orders through a point-of-sale system (POS register), including; count money, making change, and processing credit card transactions
- Explain event & site offerings to Guest and answer related questions
- Comfortable rotating through the following stations daily:
- Cart Driver
- Ticket Sales
- Ushering Park
- Use a SmartPhone device
- Proactively engage with Guest and addressing needs by answering questions, giving directions and providing other information about the theme park or surrounding areas
- Provide safety and information spiels on a microphone
- Cast Members will handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas and Guest corridors
- Take ownership during emergency situations
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required. Prolong standing to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in outdoor settings during different weather conditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Ability to stand for long periods of time or walking long distance
- Observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Driver's license from any state
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience speaking in front of large groups or audiences
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
- Full availability on identified event Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Shifts ranging from 06:00 AM to 11:00 (2300) PM
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly runDisney
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.