Disney’s PhotoPass Photographer H/H– Full Time/Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 886765BR Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 11/15/2021
Job Summary:As a Disney Photopass Photographer you will provide Guests with the opportunity to capture their experiences at the Walt Disney World Resort with high quality photos that are taken with the latest digital technology. The Disney Photopass Photographer will approach Guests to offer photo opportunities. The Disney Photopass Photographer will also work in a preview center where they will take and fulfill orders, stock items and keep inventory.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.75 per hour.
- Proactively engage with Guests to offer photo opportunities with Disney equipment
- Proactively engage with Guests by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Prolonged standing during peak operational hours to include indoor and outdoor settings
- Process Guest orders accurately through a point-of-sale system (POS register), count money, make change, and process credit card transactions
- Receive inventory to include unboxing, tagging, and displaying items on various sales floor locations
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, and kneeling
- Take ownership during emergency situations
- Speak in front of groups of various sizes
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Full-Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Part-Time requires 3 full days of availability for any shift, including nights and holidays
- Photography experience
- Photography editing software experience
- Computer proficiency
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY:
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Hourly WDW Casting
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.