F&B Specialty Beverage H/H- Full Time / Part Time, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 563628BR Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Disney Parks & Resorts Brand: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 06/07/2018
Job Summary:Have you heard the buzz? Walt Disney World® Resort is brewing up some magic. We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Cast Members for Full Time hourly opportunities for locations that serve Starbucks espresso and specialty drinks.
F&B Specialty Beverage Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.45/hour.
Responsibilities:Cast Members work in fast-paced environments at counter service locations. Responsibilities may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling, fulfilling orders, food preparation, bussing, general cleaning, stocking items, keeping inventory and serving an assortment of food and hot and cold beverages, including Starbucks® espresso and specialty beverages. Cast Members also interact with Guests every day by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest service!
- Flexible scheduling availability including first and second shifts, third shift if applicable, weekends, holidays, overtime and double shifts
- Part-Time roles require a minimum of THREE (3) days of FULL AVAILABILITY per week..
- Full-Time roles require SEVEN (7) days of FULL AVAILABILITY including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clear, accurate, and attentive communication in person and on the phone
- Comfortable approaching Guests to offer assistance
- Ability to stand for long periods and climbs stairs
- Basic computer skills to operate mobile devices and other computer systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling
- Operating a point-of-sale system and cash handling
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and adjust quickly to operational changes
- Ability to follow directions and maintain performance theming
- Ability to positively interact with Guests and fellow Cast Members
- Prior knowledge of main stream coffee house type locations and preparation of hot and cold beverages
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.