Housekeeping- Full Time / Part Time - $1,000 Hiring BonusApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 862437BR Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 09/15/2021
- Clean Guest rooms by making bed(s), vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down keyboards, televisions, alarm clocks, telephones, and dusting all surfaces
- Clean bathrooms by scrubbing basins, bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets, and tile floors with proper chemicals when applicable
- Transporting cart with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned Guest rooms. Maintain cleanliness of work areas and carts
- Replenish all Guest amenities such as soaps and tissues
- Clean windows, mirrors, glass table tops
- Obtain necessary cleaning supplies from supply room
- Report unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair
- Operate a SmartPhone device to access Guest room assignments and submit work orders
- Work in outdoor settings during various weather conditions
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast Members will be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Complete tasks with proper use of equipment, tools or systems related to performance of assigned responsibilities
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Physical role requiring heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Full-Time requires full availability for any shift, any day, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Perform all job responsibilities safely using personal protective equipment
- Comply with all department policies/procedures and service guarantees
- Prolonged standing and walking to various areas of the resort to access and clean Guest rooms, including climbing stairs
- Bilingual preferred
- One (1) year of previous Housekeeping experience
- Previous housekeeping responsibilities for 14-18 rooms a day
- Knowledgeable of basic cleaning chemicals and equipment
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.