Associate Horticulture Service ManagerApply Job ID 447057BR Location Lantau Island, , Hong Kong Job Posting Company Disney Parks & Resorts Job Posting Area Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Category Facilities and Security Date posted 04/20/2017
- Manage and administrate all landscape areas in the hotel expansion areas.
- Must have solid experience in managing large scale landscape such as resorts, public parks or botanic gardens.
- Monitor the trees and topiaries and assign arborists and landscape technicians to conduct pruning, crown thinning and reduction, trimming etc
- Maintains all landscape related aspects, which include; trees, shrubs, annual flowers and turf.
- Should immediate apply the appropriate chemicals if there is any suspicious outbreak of pests and diseases
- Must have knowledge in pests and diseases identifications in order to advise the proper control when there is pest or disease outbreak in her/his responsible area.
- Good knowledge of various plant species of this region and South East Asia and its application in the landscape context.
- Supervise a big team of professionals and maintain contractor relationship
- Bachelor Degree in Horticulture or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Horticulture as supervisory role
- Certified Arborist is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Chance to handle roster in overnight shift duty