Associate Manager, Facility Asset ManagementApply Job ID 492383BR Location Lantau Island, , Hong Kong Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Category Facilities Date posted 10/12/2017
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Responsible for the overall project management to deliver major capital investment projects
- Responsible for the development, design collaboration, preparation of tender package (drawings and specifications), scheduling of construction activities, design and material submittal and approval, site progress management, safety management, construction administration and project close out.
- Develop and review overall construction strategy/ Plan including phasing and sequencing, logistics, safety plan, quality control and delivery
- Work with the Project Quantity Surveyor, Project Controller and Project Architect/ Designer to develop the Pre & Pro-Contract activities and review the Project Cost Plan and ensure to projects are completed within budget with effective cost control.
- Liaise and collaborate with Government Authorities, consultants, contractor, internal sub-departments and end-users throughout the procurement and construction periods and control, manage, supervise, administer the contractors and suppliers and ensure delivery of specified quality and within timeframes according to the contracts
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma/ Degree in Architecture Study/ Building Surveying/ Building Study/ Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in in project/ construction management role on large scale institutional/ commercial/ retail/ hotel projects
- Understanding of the property development and construction sequence required.
- With 10 years’ project/ construction management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and leadership skill
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese