Associate Manager, PublicityApply Job ID 495725BR Location Lantau Island, , Hong Kong Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Category Disneyland Resort Date posted 10/12/2017
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop Publicity (PR) strategies and plans to deliver business and marketing objectives; oversee implementation to ensure execution excellence and speed to market for international market
- Interface with various lines of business and marketing function disciplines, as well as manage agencies to ensure quality and timely PR deliverables
- Implement messaging and differentiation for long term brand building and awareness in international market
- Measure, evaluate and review learning for continuous improvement
- Manage international media and influencers’ relationship, and communications to contribute brand building for Hong Kong Disneyland
- Support director and manager to step up integration and synergy among different lines of business including marketing, sales, Corporate Alliance, Food & Beverage, Merchandise from messaging to communication and execution plan
- Manage budget associated with own disciplines and meet the effectiveness and ROI criteria
- Bachelor degree holder in Communications, Journalism or Translation any other related disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in PR agency and in-house for top multinational brands with 2 years in managerial role. Regional exposure is preferable
- Extensive knowledge with social media environment
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external partners
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)