eCommerce Help & Support Agent, Disney Reservation Center (Orlando)Apply Job ID 508704BR Location Orlando, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Walt Disney World Resort Category Parks Professional Date posted 11/20/2017
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.Apply
ResponsibilitiesThis position is a full-time, hourly role located at the Disney Reservation Center in Orlando, Florida near International Drive and Municipal Drive. The Disney Reservation Center is a high volume inbound call center environment open from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00AM-11:00PM. Anticipate afternoon and evening shifts however shift times and hours of operation are subject to change based on business needs. Our eCommerce Help & Support Agent will be responsible for assisting and supporting our Guests, Travel Agents and Cast Members through multiple live chat windows (instant message) and e-mail. Our Agents will be required to address the needs of our guests by establishing a positive rapport with an emphasis on sales. In this position, you must maintain productivity goals of the department and meet or exceed quality and guest service standards. In addition to live chat, our Agents will also be trained to support our Internet Help Desk. Our Internet Help Desk team will answer phone calls and assist our guests concerning their website experience through troubleshooting and procedural means. A successful Agent must display both strong computer knowledge and strong guest service abilities to assist the guest beyond the technical error or browsing of the product to the completion of a revenue generating website interaction. Our Agents have the responsibility to maintain a positive overall relationship within the Disney Reservation Center Help & Support team in addition to all other partnering departments of the Walt Disney World® Resort to include Marketing, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, Guest Services Call Center and Guest Services. Based on operational need, our Agent may assist with other departments within the Disney Reservation Center.
Basic QualificationsThese are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job:
- Experience using a computer utilizing web, social media, mobile applications, e-mail or chat applications and/or supporting customers using these applications.
- Proven sales or service experience in a service-oriented or Contact Center environment.
- Proven success in resolving a wide range of guest situations while working in a diverse yet structured environment.
- The ability to follow through on commitments while maintaining flexibility with assignments and scheduling needs.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to provide product information, using sales skills to multiple Guests simultaneously and maintain productivity goals of department.
- Proven ability to express creativity, work independently, be a self-starter and communicate in a conversational manner that promotes dialogue and establishes rapport.
- Proven success working on a computer, navigating through multiple computer systems, professional e-mail etiquette, strong written (typing) and verbal communication skills to avoid poor grammar and misstatements.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and handle multiple priorities.
- The ability to consistently meet or exceed established performance goals.
- Willingness to adapt to a constantly evolving product and work environment.
- Proven ability to type 35 gross words per minute with no more than 8% error rate.
- Proven knowledge of Disney business practices, applications and Disney websites.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for Walt Disney World products and services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent