Food & Beverage Specialty Beverage - Part Time, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 1049785BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 11/16/2022
Job Summary:Food & Beverage Specialty Beverage Cast Members are focused on creating a magical and enjoyable dining experience by ensuring the highest standard of Guest Service. Food & Beverage Specialty Beverage Cast Members work at indoor counter service locations serving an assortment of food and hot and cold beverages, including Starbucks® espresso and specialty beverages. As a Food & Beverage Specialty Beverage Cast Member, you'll take orders, cash handling, food preparation, stocking condiments, and keeping the work location clean.
Food & Beverage Specialty Beverage Specialty roles receive a starting rate of $15.30hour.
- Work as part of a team to meet target goals during your shift
- Provide quality beverages; whole bean beverages, and food products for all customers by following all recipe and presentation standards
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Process Guest orders through a point-of-sale system (POS register), count money, make change, and process credit card transactions
- Food preparation & assembly of food products including but not limited to beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, and dairy products
- Maintain food safety standard
- Knowledge of and explain menu offerings to Guest and answer questions about the food products
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Prolonged standing and walking to various areas to include including climbing several flights of stairs
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast Members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Physical role including lifting, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, standing, climbing, walking, and kneeling
- Observational skills to proactively identify Guest needs
- Part Time roles require full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays
- Prior knowledge of main stream coffee house type locations and preparation of hot and cold beverages
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.