Guest Service Call Center-Full Time Call Center RepresentativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 996098BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 06/23/2022
As a Call Center Representative, you will help Guests and Cast who call the Walt Disney World Guest Service Call Center. The Call Center Representative will provide Guests and Cast resources and information about The Walt Disney World Resort. The Call Center Representative will also provide resolution and recovery for Guest situations and processing amenity requests for Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort. As a Call Center Representative, you will also handle phones calls for executives and emergency calls. The Walt Disney World Contact Center is a high volume inbound contact center located in Orlando, FL.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00/hour
- · Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- · Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- · Take ownership of emergency situations
- · Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- · Provide comprehensive information about The Walt Disney World Resort using numerous software applications during this process
- · Engage with Guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and providing other information about the theme park or surrounding areas
- · Develop relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- · Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- · Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- · Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- · Experience in Guest Service or Walt Disney World contact center environment
- · Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- · Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- · Manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- · Maintain Guest Confidentiality
- · Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- · Meet Walt Disney World transfer guidelines
- · Bilingual
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: DisneyReservations, WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, World Casting
Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.