Guest Service Specialist, Disney Reservation Center OrlandoApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 698893BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 09/04/2019
Job Summary:The Guest Service Specialist is a Full Time hourly role responsible for providing research and resolution for Guest/Client concerns.
Responsibilities:Assist CTIS agents with policy and procedural questions. Assist Resort front desks with reservations questions and issues. Take over Guest escalation calls. Agent will work in multiple systems to achieve Guest satisfaction. Work with both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicts/resolution
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities and function in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to be creative in the handling of a wide range of Guest situations involving out internal Walt Disney World@ Cast Members, travel agents, and Guests
- Proven ability to be an independent decision maker with demonstrated ability to multi-task between projects and multiple computer systems
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven accuracy and follow through skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other areas and departments
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated Guest Service Recovery experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated phone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated flexibility with work schedule. Including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet WDW transfers guidelines with no more than four attendance notations and 1 reprimand within the last six months
- For DRC Cast Members: No more than one F/O (falling behind/off track) in Presenteeism in the last 6 months and no more than one reprimand within the last 6 months
- Demonstrated knowledge of Walt Disney World product and services
- Demonstrated bilingual skills to include Spanish, Portuguese and/or French
- Proven ability to work in a structural environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of room and package policies and procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of TravelBox, DREAMS, and SBC
Required Education:High school degree or equivalent
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.