Resort Sales Associate, Disney Central (Orlando, Florida) - Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 843136BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 08/22/2021
Job Summary:Disney’s Resort Sales Associate creates a magical experience for our Guests before they arrived for their Walt Disney World® Resort vacation and continues that magical experience during there stay. The Disney’s Resort Sales Associate are responsible for vacation planning, utilizing sales techniques, deploying guest service skills, and attention to detail. The Resort Sales Associate is an hourly position with an incentive program based on performance, conversation rates, and average handling time metrics. The Disney’s Resort Sales Associate position is a high-volume inbound contact center located in Orlando, FL.
This position is temporarily working remotely and requires a supported high-speed internet, private work environment and you must reside within 100 miles from Disney Central.
The Disney Resort Sales Associate will attend a paid mandatory training class (currently offered remote from home) where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $14.70 per hour, with an opportunity for the pay rate to be higher based on experience. Disney’s Resort Sales Associate will have the ability to earn performance incentives ranging from an average of $2.50 to $7.50 per hour.
- Utilize sales techniques to meet sales goals in bookings, along with modifying and canceling Walt Disney World® Resort packages
- Provide comprehensive information about parks, resorts and other Walt Disney World® Resort amenities
- Maintain & meet required departmental metric expectations including sales and performance goals
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Build and maintain relationships with Guests and Cast Members from all lines of business
- Provide exemplary guest service when problems arise. Find solutions for those problems, giving our guests and cast top-notch service Disney is known for
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Minimum one (1) year of sales & service experience in a high volume environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Grammar Fluency and Professional email etiquette
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Proactively engage with Guest by addressing needs, answering questions, giving directions and other information
- Ability to work in a structured environment
- Sales & service experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Minimum of three (3) years of Travel Agency in a sales service-oriented environment
- Sales & closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, World Casting
Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.