Travel Trade Reservation Sales Agent (Orlando, Florida) - Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 863976BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 09/19/2021
Job Summary:Disney Travel Trade Reservation Sales Agent Cast Members create magic for our Guest before they arrive for their experience and for their stay. Disney Travel and Trade Reservation Sales Agent will assist Walt Disney World Guests by booking reservations and making recommendations to fit the Guests needs. The Disney Travel Trade Reservation Sales Agent will partner with multiple departments across property. The Travel Trade Reservation Sales Agent will attend a paid mandatory training of eight (8) weeks where you will participate in multiple performance assessments.
This position is temporarily working remotely and requires a supported high-speed internet, private work environment and you must reside within 100 miles from Disney Central.
- Book and confirm Reservations by providing comprehensive information about the resorts and dining using numerous software applications during this process
- Creativity to find solutions and anticipate Guests' needs to enhance their vacation experience
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making through the sales quote, booking, and planning processes
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Build and maintain relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Two (2) years of sales experience in a service-oriented environment
- Capacity to manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills Grammar Fluency and professional email etiquette
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Maintain discretion and Guest confidentiality
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Disney Central Cast members: No more than one F/O (Falling Behind/OffTrack) in Presenteeism in the last six months, and no more than one reprimand within the last six months
- Experience in a Call Center, Sales or Services environment
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter, World Casting Hourly Jobs WDW Hourly
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.