Associate Specialist, DocumentationApply Job ID 498087BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Category Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted 11/13/2017
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre,Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.Apply
- Create, update and translate Operating Guides and supporting training documents for local compliance and alignment with worldwide safety guidelines. Specific accountability to maintain On the Job training documents.
- Electronically assemble, coordinate electronic publication and delivery of Operating Guides and supporting documents.
- Verify document configuration is in alignment and meets Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and compliance requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to capture LOB procedures.
- Convert subject matter information into formalized procedures and standard format.
- Use various software programs to create and distribute documentation to the user groups.
- Edit documents to ensure quality.
- Work with various partners (e.g., Operations, Legal, and Safety) for approval of documents.
- Support cross-team/cross divisional projects if applicable.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with Lines of Business and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts overseas partners.
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Previous experience using a document management system and reusable content.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to details.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior client service skills.
- Ability to handle pressure of high volumes of work. Meet project milestones with satisfactory quality.
- Experience in communication with translation vendors a plus.