Character Warehouse Sawgrass Mills Merchandise- Part Time/Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 1035155BR Location: Sunrise, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 09/26/2022
Job Summary:Every Guest looks for that perfect gift or souvenir to remember their time at Disney- from Pirate booty to Princess treasure, there’s something to put a smile on everyone’s face. Merchandise cast members for this role will work at the Character Warehouse, located in the Sawgrass Mills mall in Sunrise, FL.
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Demonstrates strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Receives feedback and takes action when appropriate
- Maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney grooming guidelines
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder and prolonged standing
- Part-Time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Full Time requires full availability for any shift, any day, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous retail or related sales industry experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.