Itinerary Planning Agent, Disney Reservation Center - Tampa, FloridaApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 612687BR Location: Tampa, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 11/19/2018
Job Summary:It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.The starting pay rate for this position is $12.70 per hour plus the ability to earn performance incentives.
Responsibilities:Job Summary: This position is located at the Disney Reservation Center in Tampa, Florida. Create magical vacation planning experiences through exemplary sales techniques, solid guest service skills, and strong attention to detail. The Itinerary Planning Agent assists our guests in booking recreational activities (marina rentals, horseback riding), tours, dining reservations, theme park tickets and other guest experiences. A successful Itinerary Planner will meet or exceed established booking conversion rates, average handling time guidelines and other performance metrics associates with the position. This is a high volume, inbound call center position.
Basic Qualifications:High School degree or equivalent
• Demonstrated strong service and consultative skills
• Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
• Demonstrated strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and passion for Walt Disney World products and services
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
• Demonstrated ability to work in a structured environment
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule, to support the following operating hours: 6:45 am to 11:15 pm
Preferred Qualifications:• Proven 3 plus years of sales experience in a service-oriented environment
• Proven Sales or Services experience in a call center environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Travel Trade industry
• Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
• Proven bilingual skills (Spanish)
• Proven ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
• Proven ability to analyze complex Guest requirements, including special itinerary planning needs to provide an optimal Disney solution
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.