Resort Sales Assoc., Disney Central (Tampa) Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 994033BR Location: Tampa, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 08/01/2022
Job Summary:Disney’s Resort Sales Associate creates a magical experience for our Guests before they arrived for their Walt Disney World® Resort vacation and continues that magical experience during their stay. As the Disney Resort Sales Associate you will help Guests plan their vacations. The Disney Resort Sales Associate will use sales techniques and provide guest service. The Resort Sales Associate is an hourly position with an incentive program based on sales performance. The Disney’s Resort Sales Associate position is a high-volume inbound contact center located in Tampa, FL.
The Disney Resort Sales Associate will attend a paid mandatory training class where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $15.75 per hour, with an opportunity for the pay rate to be higher based on experience. Disney’s Resort Sales Associate will have the ability to earn performance incentives ranging from an average of $2.50 to $7.50 per hour.
- Provide comprehensive information about The Walt Disney World Resort using numerous software applications during this process
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions with Guests and Cast Members
- Engage with Guest needs by answering questions, giving directions and providing other information about the theme park or surrounding areas
- Build and maintain relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests & Cast
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Creativity find solutions to Guests' request to enhance their vacation experience
- Maintain discretion and Guest confidentiality
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- One (1) year of Sales and Service experience in a high volume environment
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Capacity to manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Passion & knowledge of Disney Products
- Three (3) years of Travel Agency experience
- Sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.