Sales & Solutions Specialist, Disney Central (Tampa, FL) - Full TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 1146735BR Location: Tampa, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 11/16/2023
We are looking for a Sales and Solutions Specialist! In this role, you will assist Guests with their digital experience through the website and in the My Disney Experience application. This is an hourly position in an inbound contact center located at Disney Central in Tampa, Florida.The Disney Sales and Solutions Specialist will attend a paid training class where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Sunday through Saturday, 05:45 a.m. -12:15 a.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $18.15 per hour
- Engage with Guests exploring their desired vacation experience, providing recommendations and direction for a magical vacation experience at Walt Disney World
- Build and manage relationships with Guest and Cast Members from all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests and Cast
- Maintain discretion and Guest confidentiality
- Help Guests with handling their accounts
- Navigate between multiple computer applications including phone, chat, and email
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions
- Meet required departmental metric expectations and efficiency goals
- Assist Guests by providing comprehensive information about the resorts and dining using software applications during this process
- Complete all required Company training and compliance courses
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Handle conflict resolution and decision-making through a balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of Disney products
- Sales and Service Experience in a customer service or contact center environment
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Information:KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.