Benefits at Disney Parks and Resorts
At Disney Parks and Resorts our employees and cast members contribute to the success of our many brands in a way no other company can match. That is why our employees and cast members are the most valuable part of our organization.
Disney offers a comprehensive total rewards package that helps you live your best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results you deliver. The programs, benefits and perks you receive as an employee or cast member may vary based on where you live and work. But when you add it all up, the total package provides the same results: your total rewards support you throughout all stages of your life and career.
You are more than your job, and your rewards reflect that.
Here's just a sample of our Total Rewards that you may be eligible for*:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Affordable healthcare insurance options may be available for full-time positions including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Limited medical plans may be available for part-time positions
- Vacation and sick leave for full-time positions
- Retirement plans may be available for full-time and part-time positions
- Costumes/uniforms provided for certain positions
- Annual pay increases and premium-pay incentives may be available for certain positions
- Employee stock purchase program
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at select Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resort dining, merchandise and recreation locations
- Discounts at select Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resort hotels+
- Disney Cruise Line® Discounts
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Theme park admission+
- Main Entrance Admission Pass for full-time and part-time positions after two weeks of employment+
- Exclusive sneak previews of new attractions, parks, and resorts
- On-site childcare
- Credit union membership
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life-management services
- Clubs, instructional programs, and sports leagues
Learning & Working
- On-site learning centers and programs
- Educational opportunities
- Educational reimbursement program for full-time positions
- New e-Learning opportunities
- Educational Matching Gifts Program
- Disney Dimensions, an Executive Development Program
- Disney Ethics, Integrity and Diversity Programs
- Management/Leadership Development
* Benefits vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.
+ Block-out dates and other restrictions apply.