Sanitation Systems Operator – Wastewater, Walt Disney WorldApply Now Apply Later Job ID: 1172059BR Location: Orlando, Florida, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business: Walt Disney World Resort Date posted: 02/11/2024
Job Summary:The Sanitation Systems Operator is responsible for performing maintenance at the RCID wastewater treatment facility. Analyze and troubleshoot concerns using data and use proper action to meet the operating objective. Maintenance functions may include water sample collection, daily maintenance log or record keeping, and trouble call response. The field service position may include work from elevated platforms and confined spaces throughout the Walt Disney World Parks and Resort property.
The pay rate for this role in Florida is $29.45 per hour.
Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
- Collect water samples for analysis
- Monitor and maintain chemical feed and other system components
- Maintain daily operational database and record keeping
- Monitor and respond to facility SCADA system
- Conduct quality checks
- Respond to trouble calls
- Cast members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Valid Florida driver’s license
- Minimum of FDEP Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator’s Class C License
- Knowledge of collections and transmission of wastewater
- Experience with AWT wastewater treatment processes that includes bio-solid handling and reuse distribution
- Possess the ability to interpret blueprints
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software programs and mobile electronic devices
- Knowledge of monitoring chemical feed
- SCADA experience
Additional Information:Schedule Availability:
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Schedules and start times are subject to vary.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.